Often referred to as Collagen Induction Therapy and is a minimally invasive skin-rejuvenation procedure that involves the use of a needling device. The needles are used to puncture the skin and create controlled, superficial injury at a specific depth. Each puncture creates a channel that triggers the body to heal these micro-wounds by producing new collagen and elastin in the papillary dermis. In addition to that new capillaries are formed for improved blood supply.
Skin needling also increases penetration of serums and other active ingredients to support the skin’s normal cell functions. Microneedling can optimize the absorption of products by up to 3000% and increase the efficacy of serums up to 800%
What are the Benefits?
• Dramatically increases the effectiveness and penetration of active ingredients in a topical preparation.
• Stimulates circulation and collagen production.
• Non-allergenic to human tissue due to sterile medical-grade needles.
• All areas of the body can be treated including the scalp, face, and even the fragile skin around eyes, hands
• Safe on all skin types, including ethnic skin.
• Short healing time with minimal risk of complications.
• Cost-effective compared to other resurfacing procedures.
These types of natural results will begin to be seen after a single treatment with full results seen 90 days post-procedure:
• Improved skin texture.
• Reduced wrinkle appearance.
• Increased skin plumpness.
• Diminished the visibility of all types of scars, especially acne.
• Diminished pore size.
• Improved appearance of stretch marks.
• Increased hair follicle production.
Some people experience pain more severely than others and depending on the area that you would like micro-needled you may be able to use a mild numbing cream prior to the treatment. In most cases when treating thinning hair on the scalp the numbing cream cannot be used.
Treatment for Hair Rejuvenation: For men and women – When used in conjunction with regular topical serums clients will notice a dramatic increase in follicular renewal. For best results, clients should consider booking a series of 3 or 4 appointments and maintaining results once annually.
The appointment time is 1 to 1.5 hours in length, however, the actual needling treatment usually takes 20 to 25 minutes or less. Clients should come with clean dry hair and scalp. Do not plan to do any heavy exercise for 24 to 48 hours. Bring a hat or other sun protection to wear home and avoid sun exposure for 48 hours post-treatment.
Face, Neck & Décolleté
Face & Neck $175 – Appointment time: 1 hour
Face, Neck & Décolleté $225 – Appointment time: 1 hour 15 minutes.
Appointment time 1.5 hours
Face & Neck x 3: $475
Face, Neck & Décolleté x 3: $600
Hair Rejuvenation x4: $900
Please contact us using the contact form below in order to book packages.
Please use the contact form for booking packages, or if you have further questions regarding Micro-needling treatment plans.