Our Classic Lash Class 101 is designed by NALA Certified Lash Extension Instructor & Master Lash Artist – Heather Gillett and is held at a convenient central Kelowna studio located just steps from Shopping and Hotel amenities.
This 2-day course is designed to be BC’s most comprehensive Lash Extension Training with the industries highest standards for safe application and aims to teach students the fundamentals of the art of Classic Lash Extensions with an introduction into Advanced Lashing Techniques and includes course manual, a premium starter kit and access to continued support. Additional advanced training opportunities offered at special alumni 10% discount.
- Courses are held in Kelowna at J-2009 Enterprise Way, Kelowna BC.
- Space is limited: Class sizes consist of no more than 4 students
- Premium Starter kit ($500 value)
- Comprehensive Course Manual ($300 value)
- 16 hours in studio training
- Designing your space
- Face & Eye Shape Lash Designing
- Application & Removal
- Safety & Hygiene
- Client Waiver and History Forms
- Client care and retention strategy
- Aftercare & Retail
- Introduction to Advanced Lashing Techniques
Deposit Fee’s are Non-Refundable however they can be transferred to alternate course dates, provided that space is available on alternate training dates and are subject to $125 rescheduling fee. By purchasing enrolment dates you agree to the cancellation policies.
Currently Scheduled Course Dates:
Students are required to pay a 50% non-refundable deposit on booking and the remaining balance 48 hours prior to your training date. Financing options available by emailing Heather at email@example.com