The Lash Class Academy Approach to Lash Extension Education
- Course Creator & Educator: Heather Gillett (NALA Certified Instructor).
- Maximum of 5 students per class (space is very limited).
- Brick & mortar building with a convenient central Kelowna location.
- 2 full days of in-person instruction.
- *NEW* Full access to Lash Class Academy Online for 1 year.
- Premium Starter Kit included in the course fee.
- Professional, customizable waiver forms and client profile and tracking sheets.
- Easy video submission final exam.
- Personalized course certificate with NALA gold seal of approval.
- Personalized student assessment, highlighting areas where practice would improve workflow and skill level.
- Alumni benefits and discounts for options continuing education and Lash Extension Supplies.
- Students will recieve 50% off their first 2 lash supply inventory orders.
- *NEW* Brand Ambassadorship and Affiliate programs available to all students.
This option is for those who wish to have In-Person Training at the Kelowna location: Unit J 2009 Enterprise Way, Kelowna BC. V1Y 8G6.
October 26th 10am to 5pm – no models required on this day
October 27th 10am to 5pm – (2) models required: the first model to arrive at 11am and the second model to arrive at 2pm
- It is the responsibility of the students to arrange for 2 models to arrive at the studio. One model for each call time.
- Students will have access to online training upon receipt of the full course fee’s. If students are opting to pay a 50% deposit rather than the full course fee they will be granted access to the course once the balance has been paid.
- Deposits are non-refundable but may be transferable depending on the circumstances surrounding the reason for cancelling the course dates and are granted on a case by case basis.
- Please allow 24 to 48 hours for an email with a link to online registration. Student kits will be available to students during the In-Studio training.
Online and Streaming training options are available in person and online at lashclass.teachable.com