Included in the course curriculum:
Chapter 1- Understanding the Anatomy of the Eye
Chapter 2 - The Importance of Decontamination
Chapter 3 - Allergies & Sensitivities
Chapter 4 - Contraindications
Chapter 5 - The Consultation Process
Chapter 6 - Product Knowledge
Chapter 7 - The Application Process
Chapter 8 - Designing Lash Sets
Chapter 9 - Business & Studio Set Up
Chapter 10 - Introduction to Advanced Techniques
The Road to Certification
Business Package (PDF Downloads)
- Your instructor is Heather Gillett, a NALA Certified Educator and creator of the Accredited course: Classic 101 (A Comprehensive Guide to the Safe Application of Lash Extensions) which means you will receive an education with at least 3 times more comprehensive information than most courses.
- In-person training consists of a maximum of 2 students per class (during the COVID-19 Pandemic space is very limited).
- In-person training is held at a brick & mortar building with a convenient central Kelowna location.
- 2 full days of instruction with an option for continued mentoring.
- ONLINE Training; Classic 101 Online, a Comprehensive Guide to the Safe Application of Lash Extensions. Students must have completed the full online training before attending training in person. Students will have access to online tutorials for 1 year after the initial training date.
- Premium Starter Kit.
- Professional Aftercare and Policy Forms, Photo & Liability Release Forms, and Client Consultation Forms.
- NALA Decontamination Guide.
- Troubleshooting Guide.
- Studio Equipment & Supplies Checklist.
- Personalized student assessment, highlighting areas where form adjustments and areas of practice that would improve workflow and skill level.
- Advance at your own pace and receive your certification on your terms.
- Alumni benefits and discounts for optional continuing supplemental training and certification courses.
- Access to high-quality products and supplies available online 24/7.
- All students will receive a 50% discount coupon on their first inventory order of lash extension supplies.